Interior painting can help spruce up the look of a room, repair any damage to walls or ceilings, and help generally improve the aesthetics and feeling of the inside of a home or office.
When you hire Texas Star Painting for an interior painting, you can rely on us to do any necessary repairs to your walls, cabinets, trim, baseboards and more. Then, once your room is in good shape, we will prep the surfaces to be painted — and do a high-quality, careful painting job.
Once the paint job is finished, our reliable and courteous crew will do a thorough clean-up so that your home or office is ready to be used as soon as possible. When the mess is cleaned, we won’t use your home garbage to dispose materials. Instead, we’ll cart away all of the mess that we made, including hazardous and chemical materials, so that we can safely and conveniently ensure that it’s properly disposed of — and so that you don’t have to worry about its unsightly appearance (or the disposal process).
To ensure that you’re satisfied with the interior paint job that we’ve done, we’ll walk through the room with you. If you’re not happy with the result, we will gladly touch it up or change it. Once the walk-through is complete, let us help you put furniture and belongings back into place so your space will be good as new and ready to use again.
Here are some of the specific services we offer for the interior of your Dallas-Fort Worth home or office.
Interior Painting Services
- Wall Painting – We’ll repair any cracks or damage to walls, then repaint to refresh the current look or completely change it up.
- Ceiling Painting – The walls of a room aren’t the only thing that determines its appearance and feel. The room’s ceiling has a big effect on it as well, and we can help you paint your ceiling to ensure that it looks good and feels new.
- Trim/Baseboard Painting – The trim around your floor can get dirty and damaged because of regular wear and tear. Let us help fix it up by doing a trim or baseboard painting job.
- Door Painting – Not only do we paint walls and baseboards; we can also paint doors and door frames. A paint job can be crucial for a door, since it gets so much use as an entrance and exit.
- Cabinet Painting – When the cabinets in your office, kitchen, bathroom or another room need refreshing, we can help. We’ll give your cabinet a fresh coat of paint, and we can either refresh the look you have now or add a completely different color for something new.
- Minor Sheetrock Repairs – If there is damage to your sheetrock walls or ceiling, we can fix the damage for you. Then, we’ll paint over it to ensure you can no longer tell where the damage was done.
- Wallpaper Removal – Ready to remove that old wallpaper? We can help. We’ll get the wallpaper off the wall, do repairs, and make sure your wall is in great shape.
- Special Texturing – If you want any special texturing on your interior walls, our team at Texas Star Painting can add that for you.
- Popcorn Scraping – We can remove the popcorn texture of your ceiling to give the room a modern look.