The outside of your house or property is as important as the inside. Not only does the way your house or office look on the outside affect how you feel about it, but it can also define curb appeal. The condition of the exterior of your property can also affect how safe and secure the building is — and whether your family or team is safe inside.
If you want to make sure the exterior of your building in the Dallas-Fort Worth area is in great shape, get in touch with Texas Star Painting. We can examine the condition of the exterior, then determine if you need any repairs or whether a simple paint job will do.
Once we take a look at the job you’re proposing, we’ll give you a price estimate so you can ensure our work fits in your budget and does not break the bank.
If you are considering hiring Texas Star Painting for exterior work on your Dallas-Fort Worth area property, here are some of the services that we offer.
Exterior Painting Services
- FULL Exterior Painting – We can paint every part of your building that needs painting. That means siding, porches, walls and more.
- Carpentry and Wood Replacement – Wood outside in the elements takes a real beating. We can inspect the wood on the outside of your property, then do any necessary repair work for you so your structure does not experience rot or damage.
- Hardie Siding Painting – Hardie siding is a particular kind of cement board siding. We specialize in painting Hardie siding, so you can spruce up the look or change the color of your building that has it.
- Front Door Refinishing – Some people do judge a building by its front door. Let us improve the look and condition of yours by refinishing it.
- Stucco painting – Stucco is a textured material that makes up many buildings. Our team of experts knows how to paint it, so get in touch with us if you need a fresh coat of paint on your stucco structure.
- Wrought Iron Painting – Do you have a wrought iron fence or other wrought iron structure around your home? Texas Star Painting can handle painting it — to improve its condition or simply change up the look.
- Porch/Garage Floor Painting – There are some parts of a property that simply get a lot of wear and tear. The porch and garage floors are two of them. Texas Star Painting can do both porch and garage floor painting so you can maintain the condition of the parts of your property that get hit the hardest.
- Rotten Chimney Replacement – A chimney is a key structural part of your house. If yours is rotting, let us do the work to repair or replace it.